If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with the comfort/firmness of your new Yankee Mattress Factory mattress within 100 nights of receiving delivery or pickup, we will change the upholstery to better suit your comfort requirements.
This reupholstering will include:
- Removal of the top cover of the mattress
- Replacement, removal and/or addition of high-density upholstery materials based on existing construction and preferred firmness level.
- Reapplication of the existing the top portion of the mattress
The appearance of your mattress will change very little, if at all.
This FREE adjustment is only available once.
First, sleep on it
From our extensive experience, we know that it takes time to get accustomed to a new mattress. Therefore, we ask that you sleep on your new mattress for at least 14 nights before requesting an adjustment. Many individuals find that after a few weeks of use, comfort of the mattress significantly improves. However, if after 14 nights you would like to have your mattress made either firmer or softer, please contact the Yankee Mattress Factory store where you purchased your mattress and request a comfort adjustment.
Slight change? Or substantially firmer/softer?
When you contact your Yankee Mattress store, our staff will be happy to discuss options on how to improve the comfort level. If you would like the difference in comfort to be slight, the padding will be adjusted to feel slightly firmer/softer. If you are looking for a more substantial change, the padding will be adjusted to reflect that. Taking into consideration the construction of the mattress, as well as your desired degree of change, Yankee Mattress will complete the adjustment accordingly.
If you plan on transporting the mattress personally, our staff will work with our factory to schedule a date and time it can be brought in. We strongly recommend using a protective mattress bag during transport to avoid soiling or damaging your mattress. We can provide a bag free of charge, just let us know that you will need one when you call or stop in. If you drop your mattress off in the morning of a regular work day, Monday through Friday, we can usually have the adjustment completed by that same afternoon.
Need delivery help?
All materials and labor costs involved with this adjustment are provided at NO COST to our customer. This is truly a FREE service and we want to keep it as such. However, if you are unable to transport your mattress to our factory, we would be happy to provide transportation for an additional fee. This already reduced fee is non-negotiable. This service would include pick-up of your mattress, transportation to our factory, and re-delivery back to your home. *Due to the amount of labor and delivery time required for this service, we ask that you plan to be without the mattress for at least one night.
- Mattress must not be soiled or stained in any way. Yankee Mattress Factory reserves the right to refuse adjustments on any mattress that is stained and/or soiled.
- Free 100 Night Comfort Adjustment program is only available on products purchased at a Yankee Mattress Factory showroom.
- Upholstery materials added during this adjustment are at the sole discretion of Yankee Mattress Factory.
- Please note that the Free 100 Night Comfort Adjust Program is not offered for floor samples or discontinued products.
- Only the original purchaser may participate in the Program. The free 100 Night Comfort Adjust Program ends 100 nights after the product was originally taken home or delivered from a Yankee Mattress Factory store
- If the mattress is past 100 nights of delivery or pickup, please see "Lifetime Comfort Adjust Program" here: https://yankeemattressfactory.com/shop-smart/free-100-night-comfort-adjust-program/