Adjust the firmness anytime during the mattress warranty
The "Lifetime Comfort Adjust" program kicks in on the 101st night of use, after the Free 100 Night Comfort Adjust Program ends. "Lifetime" is defined by the terms of the warranty as printed on the law tag of your mattress. For example, let's say your mattress has a 10 year warranty. You can take advantage of the "Lifetime Comfort Adjust" until 10 years past the day you purchased the mattress.
If you would like an adjustment, we will add/remove either firm or plush upholstery materials to your mattress. This is not a complete rebuild, but a refreshing of the mattress in attempt to fit your comfort preference. We start by removing the top quilt, then we replace/add up to 2" of upholstery. If necessary, we will remove and dispose of worn upholstery materials. If it would be better to keep materials in place, we will simply add the new materials to them. The procedure will be discussed with the mattress owner prior to any work being done. We will make recommendations on how the mattress should be altered to fit your comfort preference as closely as possible. Just as the "100 Night Comfort Adjustment" states, the physical appearance of the mattress will change very little.
Please read the following details regarding the adjustment process
- This offer is extended to the original purchaser, who MUST present a copy of the original invoice.
- This offer is for a ONE-TIME adjustment during the life of the mattress, the length of which is printed on the law tag of the mattress.
- We will change the upholstery to make the mattress either firmer or softer. The effectiveness of this change will vary depending on the model. We cannot match the firmness or softness of your model to the firmness or softness of a different model. We can only make your mattress firmer or softer than it's current state.
- There is a fee for this service. Please see pricing chart below for current costs. We will use up to 2" of 1.8 or 2.8 density foam in this adjustment. The new foam density will be matched to what was in the mattress when it was originally made. Due to manufacturing restrictions, we cannot use memory foam or latex foam.
Schedule your adjustment
When you contact your Yankee Mattress store, we will schedule a date and time for you to drop your mattress at our factory in Agawam, MA, for reupholstery. These days tend to be towards the end of the business week. We recommend using a protective mattress bag during transport to avoid soiling or damaging your mattress. We can provide a bag free of charge. Please let us know that you will need one when you call.
Mattress adjustments are done in a timely manner. However, in some instances, the adjustment process can take more than one day to complete. It is our recommendation that the customer finds an alternative sleeping arrangement available prior to sending the mattress to our factory. We do our very best to conform to your schedule and make this process as convenient as possible.
Need delivery help?
If you are unable to transport your mattress to our factory, we would be happy to provide delivery for an additional fee. This service would include pick-up of your mattress, transportation to our factory, and re-delivery back to your home. Due to the amount of labor and delivery time required for this service, we ask that you plan to be without the mattress for at least one night.
Current prices* for reupholstering of a Yankee Mattress:
|Twin XL (38x80)||$145|
For pricing on odd & custom sizes, contact your nearest Yankee Mattress location.
- Free 100 Night Comfort Adjustment program is only available on products purchased at a Yankee Mattress Factory showroom.
- "Lifetime Comfort Adjust Program" is not offered for floor samples or discontinued products, or products that are soiled in any way.
- Only the original purchaser may participate in the Program.
- "Lifetime Comfort Adjust Program" ends on the day the mattress warranty expires.
- *Prices are subject to change depending on the market cost of raw materials. Dimensions are approximate and may be slightly different on some mattresses.